Monday, August 17, 2009

How do you live?

Its been a while.

Time come and go.How are things now?Progressed I bet.When I started this,I was still in college.Not much different now.Im still learning but in a different institution.Im learning to earn real money,a job,the bittersweet of life.Though I yet havent get to feel the joy and love of it but knowing that i might be able to pay off ptptn,the heave on my shoulder lightens a bit.I think.

I got the job by luck.True people.Luck.I got it by luck.See,some people could accept how on earth I was able to get a job.So there it is.Luck.Having the condition now, economic downfall and all,you should be grateful having a job.People get kick out and fired for no reason,irrevantly.But i hate mine.A part of me is telling me im not being grateful,a part of me is yelling at me for having to wake up at early dawn.So wrong yet so true.I hate it.I dont know why im presevering myself with this.The money?maybe.To bite off those saying im incapable of getting one?Definitely.But I hate the part I hate what Im doing.Really.But to think of it,everything is on me.Im the one to decide.To love and hate,to kill and create.Its on me and mine alone.

So.Just something to bear in this empty and hateful mind of mine.Great things dont start easy,great people dont just born great.They walk to greatness.They decide to be great.I should too.

No comments: