Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Eid Mubarak.

Raya hasnt been much for me this time around. Well, it hasnt been for the last few years actually. Except for the food and series of out-of-the-original tv program, theres not quite anything to raya compare to ramadan.

But theres one thing I love about my raya. We'll be going round visiting relatives and my parents long lost friends. Yes, its really tiring but its a must. I think raya is the only id get to meet friends and relatives of the family that i never knew. To know that theres some good-looking, handsome people in the family tree. Its good to know. Especially when you go in convo, lines of cars visiting a house at one time. Its RAYA i tell you.

And thats just it. Its a celebration of food and people for me. and lots of forgiveness-giving.

Selamat Hari Raya.
Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

to all.

2 comments:

mrs. hazwan said...

slmt arie raye juge..

[~r@n~] said...

2 je la yg ko pk yer cek mar~~~